Our newly designed J-Head™ Temp Probes have bite! With our J-Head™ Temp Probes, we take the extra steps to secure the probe in the M3 stud by having a rough surface for the thermal cement to bite into - once assembled they are not coming out, creating a safer more secure temp probe.
Other M3 stud probes:
- Have a smooth bore in the M3 stud allowing the temperature probe to pop out easily.
- Some have the probe in the head instead of inside the threaded section, adding to inaccuracies in reading temps.
So, if you want a safer printer, you need Hotends.com J-Head™ Temp Probes.
Hotends.com J-Head™ Temp Probes
- Keyed interior surface to lock the temperature sensor into the M3 stud.
- Connector for easy wiring management.
- M3x.5 threads
- Wire length = 1 meter
- M3 stud temperature probe
- Thread into heater block
- Wire into your printer’s controller board
- Set the firmware to the new type of temperature probe.